Details: Compensation commensurate with experience.
The Bay Area Community College Consortium (BACCC) includes 28 Bay Area colleges, working together to ensure the right number of programs, in the right places, teaching the right skills to meet industry's workforce development needs and students' needs for meaningful, liveable-wage work.
BACCC members collaborate on a variety of projects that often involve multiple stakeholders in addition to community colleges (Adult Education, K-14, Workforce and Economic Development and other partners). We are seeking skilled project managers who have a solid track record of managing a variety of projects with varying levels of complexity.
Examples of Project Manager duties include:
● Communicating the purpose and scope of a project to those involved
● Developing appropriate timelines, milestones, objectives, and metrics
● Organizing calls, meetings, or other check-ins to keep the project’s momentum going and achieve intended results
● Keeping multiple stakeholders involved in the project over time and following up with individuals to complete assignments to which they have committed
● Working with BACCC to coordinate communication and tasks across projects
● Tracking and reporting on progress
● Helping to identify and resolve any problems or obstacles that are hindering the project
Project Managers are initially needed on a short-term project-by-project basis, but there exists the potential for longer-term consulting opportunities.
As a short-term, project-by-project contract job, no benefits are offered.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
● A current résumé or C.V. highlighting your project management experience.
● Sample products from your project management work (e.g., a white paper or report).
● Two references who are familiar with your recent work as a project manager.