Working for the VP of Financial Management, the Contract Manager will perform a variety of contractual, financial and general business tasks to provide management and oversight of all matters relating to government and non-government agreements. Responsibilities include:
- Oversee all government and non-government agreements from inception to close-out.
- Monitor contracts and develop processes to track deliverables, timelines, expenditures and compliance with funding source requirements.
- Ensure efficient and effective service delivery by contractors, obtaining feedback from program staff, as needed.
- Conduct site visits in conjunction with QI/QA team and finance colleagues ensuring sub-grantees are operating in accordance with requirements stipulated in contracts and by funding sources.
- Work with program and finance staff to assist in development of program related budgets. Design and implement process to track status versus budget.
- Monitor grant financial reporting schedules and prepare the requisite financial progress reports on a timely basis.
- Develop and maintain funding schedules.
- Bachelor's degree required; degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive experience in non-profit industry with significant exposure to grant budgeting and reporting processes to government agencies.
- Two years experience with contract development, contract management or related experience.
- Knowledge of GAAP and OMB circular guidelines preferred.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Able to work in a collegial environment, collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse and dynamic team
- Must have own vehicle and be willing to visit sites across the state of NJ.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume with salary requirements to Maureen@NJFPL.org. No phonecalls or recruiters, please.