Details: Salary commensurate with experience
5001 NE 50th
Villa Academy, a NWAIS-accredited, pre-K through 8th grade independent school established in 1903, seeks a full-time Marketing Production Manager. We have a beautiful 31-acre campus east of University Village, enrollment of 427 students, and a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. While Villa is Catholic in orientation, we warmly welcome all faith traditions as evidenced by our 50% other-than-Catholic student body.
The Marketing Production Manager is a member of the Institutional Advancement Team, comprised of Development, Admissions, and Marketing Communications and reports to the Director of Institutional Advancement. This role is responsible for the design and production of a variety of online and printed marketing content and collateral, maintenance of a lively and relevant social media and website presence, and working with fellow team members on marketing projects, plans and strategic initiatives.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
• Strong initiative and organization: ability to prioritize tasks, manage projects from start to completion, and anticipate next steps.
• A collaborative spirit, and an attitude of responsibility and accountability toward work outcomes.
• Excellent creative and graphic production skills for the creation and delivery of high quality content: print and online ads, signs, banners & forms, publications, presentations, brochures, email campaigns, flyers/posters, infographics, and logos.
• Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills for print and online publication: social media posts and campaigns, case studies, reports, website copy, email messaging and newsletter.
• Experience/comfort with aspects of social media and content marketing strategy, website CMS. Working knowledge of SEO, and HTML/CSS.
• Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign or LucidPress, and Acrobat; Google Drive, MS Office, MailChimp, and iMovie.
• Photography and photo/video editing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and minimum 3 years marketing production experience
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with volunteers
- Work in team setting with maturity, humor and flexibility
- Professionalism in behavior, communication, and dress
- Ability and willingness to work very occasional evenings and weekends
• Collaborate with Institutional Advancement team members in developing/implementing annual marketing plans to support school admission and retention, fundraising, alumni, and special event efforts.
• Produce a variety of print and online marketing collateral and communication vehicles for the above.
• Produce Villa’s weekly e-newsletter: Gather/write content for articles, edit/proof submissions, publication layout to include graphics and photos, update newsletter calendar section.
• Update school’s main Facebook and Instagram pages on a regular posting schedule.
• Regularly update Villa’s website with new content and new page design.
• Maintain internal Advancement website to include marketing assets such as stock images, photo and video archives, and files.
• Create and maintain yearly editorial calendar.
• Daily updates of outdoor electronic messaging system (EMC), weekly updates of Advancement electronic kiosk.
• Design and produce online/print admission advertising. Work with vendors on pricing, job coordination, scheduling and invoicing.
• Keep apprised of school curricular and extra curricular activities for feature articles and posts.
• Photography of various school activities and events. Edit photos for e-newsletter, social media, website posts, and for use in marketing materials.
Comprehensive benefits include: medical/prescription, dental, vision, healthcare flexible spending accounts, disability and life insurance, retirement plan.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
With “Marketing Production Manager” in the subject line, please email a cover letter, résumé, writing sample and design sample to: Joan Hudson, Director of Institutional Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org No calls, please.