The Coordinator, Regional & Strategic Philanthropy will support WWF's expanding fundraising program by coordinating fundraising efforts for the Regional (Central) & Strategic Philanthropy teams. Functions include revenue tracking and analysis; stewardship, information tracking; project management; administrative support for gift officers; and backup support for VP – Individual Giving.
- Fundraising & Event Support – Supports the work of the Regional & Strategic Philanthropy team in their efforts to identify, cultivate and solicit donors capable of making 6-figure+ gifts to WWF. This may include planning of complex meetings and coordination with the offices of the CEO and SVP of Development. Tracks gift officer interactions with major donors using the PawPrint CRM system; assists with communications and the production of activity reports; books travel and prepares travel itineraries for donor meetings in coordination with program colleagues. Assists gift officers in preparing proposals and presentations. Works closely with events team to prepare and execute special donor events, including the development and tracking of guest lists.
- Communication - Serves as first point of contact for donors, Board and National Council members, program staff and the general public for donor inquiries and stewardship issues. Manages schedules and drafts correspondence on behalf of the Central Regional Philanthropy Team, Strategic Philanthropy, and visiting international colleagues. Coordinates twice-yearly mail solicitation to major donors and National Council members. Attends meetings and records minutes/notes when needed. Acts as Development liaison to program teams as requested by gift officers. Assists with communication around, and maintenance of, common platforms such as Sharepoint/inventory sites.
- Report Preparation – Coordinates with Prospect Development to prepare reports, calculate statistics and interpret data using CRM system. Reviews, validates and inputs collected data. Reconciles data and coordinates with staff to resolve problems as needed. In coordination with the Development Research team, may assist with compiling briefings for donor meetings.
- Financial Accountability - Tracks budget items, reviews bills and invoices, reconciles and submits monthly expenses, and prepares check and/or wire requests. Compiles and reviews financial reports. Prepares expense reports and handles travel arrangements for regional staff. Assists supervisor in developing data and background information for budget process. May also compile and review reports submitted by others and package data for a variety of audiences.
- General Office Duties – Performs general office duties such as making travel arrangements, coordinating mailings, processing expense reports and reimbursements, producing and distributing various materials, maintaining frequently used information (tax ID, 501c3, etc.) and maintaining electronic and paper files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education/Experience - A bachelor's degree and two years of demonstrated and progressively responsible related experience. Fundraising experience is a plus.
- Skills and Abilities
- Ability to exercise good judgment, poise and discretion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to proof and edit documents.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally represent WWF to donors, Board and National Council members and the public.
- Good organizational and analytical skills; excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize tasks and complete work on time, under minimal supervision and changing priorities.
- Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret data. Experience using a CRM system a plus.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #20051
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.