Rising Ground is seeking a qualified professional for their Bronx location.
The FFT Case Worker Interventionist provides treatment services for children and youth assigned to her/his caseload following the Functional Family Therapy practice. The FFT Therapist participates in all FFT training and consultations activities, program reviews, and markets the FFT to the community.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct assessment including review of referral information, identifying and engaging key participants, identifying systemic risks and protective factors, and developing an analysis of the problem behaviors within the ecological context and model process.
- Engage primary caregiver and other key participants in active change-oriented treatment by identifying and overcoming barriers to engagement.
- Implement a problem conceptualization, identify community-based resources to provide family specific intervention, monitor community based intervention and outcome review and strategy revision procedure using the model's process.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation of intervention efforts that promote peer and supervisory review and feedback, and that demonstrate compliance with model requirements.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation of intervention efforts and Family Assessment and Service Planning according to the State Connection System requirements.
- Collaborate with all relevant systems and key participants within each system to ensure their buy-in and cooperation throughout treatment.
- Provide direct engagement and motivation and generalization using methods compatible with principles and practices of specified model.
- Participate in all model program training, supervision and consultation activities.
- Provide home-based interventions.
- Family systems theory and application
- Social ecological theory and application
- Behavioral therapies theory and application
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy theory and application
- Pragmatic family therapies theory and application
- Child development research and its application in treatment
- Social skills assessment and intervention
- Bilingual / Spanish speaking preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or a related subject area.
Competitive compensation and benefits.
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org