The Optical Society (OSA) is recruiting for a Corporate Membership Coordinator. The Corporate Membership Coordinator provides administrative support to the Industry Team with a focus on processing corporate memberships, providing industry program support, and being the main point of contact for customer service.
· Support Corporate Membership Director with member renewals
o Research member’s annual sales to determine membership tiers and generate invoices for each renewal batch
o Make weekly calls and follow up with emails to members and maintain renewal tracking sheet with updates
o Follow up for benefit selection and/or payment, as needed
o Complete renewal onboarding in two CRMs including, processing benefits, updating account details, and adding individual members
o Send renewal confirmation email and copy of payment receipt to member
· Support Corporate Membership Director with new member joins
o Make acquisition calls and follow up with emails to prospect companies and maintain tracking sheet with updates
o Complete new member onboarding in two CRMs including, processing benefits, updating account details, and adding individual members
o Send welcome email and copy of payment receipt to member
o Update online membership directory
· Support Corporate Membership Director with terminating members upon non-renewal
· Manage member customer service
o Respond to member customer service inquiries in a timely fashion
o Assist with setting up benefit access to necessary stakeholders at the company
o Assist with monthly orientation webinars
· Maintain a robust and clean CRM database; perform monthly audits to ensure data is relevant and current
· Work with IT and Marketing teams on collaborative projects
· Support Corporate Membership Programs Manager with industry events
o Cvent registration set up, registration management, and event attendee outreach
o Assist with speaker tent cards and attendee name badges
· Support Corporate Membership Directory with member events
o Collect marketing materials from members for sponsored webinars
o Create webpage, set up registration, and facilitate marketing
o Assist with post-webinar deliverables
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· 4-year degree required
· 3-5 years work experience in a professional environment, preferably an office setting.
· Prior membership experience is a plus
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to multi-task and work independently
· Knowledge of customer service practices.
· Strong Excel software skills.
· Software: Kentico and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word)
· Ability to learn databases (ACT, Salesforce, netForum, Boxwood).
Located in the Dupont Circle neighborhood of Washington, DC, OSA offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Please send a cover letter and resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
The Optical Society (OSA) is recruiting for a Corporate Membership Coordinator. The Corporate Membership Coordinator provides administrative support to the Industry Team with a focus on processing corporate memberships, providing…