ILFI seeks an Annual Giving Manager who is ready for the opportunity to build our annual giving program. If you have a desire to build an annual giving program from the ground up using the best practices and experience from improving other annual giving programs, this is your chance! We are an international organization that is driving how ecologically restorative design can change the world with accountability for social justice and the celebration of cultural richness. It’s a tall order and we need someone who is up to the challenge. If you have the skillset to build a successful annual giving program and the experience to show results, then we want to talk to you!
The International Living Future Institute mission is to catalyze the transformation toward communities that are culturally rich, socially just and ecologically restorative. As a Social Enterprise, the organization believes providing a compelling vision for the future is a fundamental requirement for reconciling humanity’s relationship with the natural world.
More than a decade ago, the International Living Future Institute issued a living-building challenge: use the built environment to create a revolutionary transformation towards true sustainability. Since then, ILFI has continued to grow our visionary programs, challenging developers, corporations, architects, engineers, designers, manufacturers, contractors, and communities to change the course of climate change and share in building a living future through educating, setting standards, research and creating innovative tools. The International Living Future Institute is a dynamic, growing organization setting a new standard with a formidable reputation for integrity, action and measurable results. ILFI offers a collaborative, team-oriented and mission-driven workplace.
ILFI is a global organization with staff and professional volunteers throughout the USA, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia and South America.
· Own the overall performance and success of the annual giving program
· Manage annual giving strategy and deliverables
· Conduct annual giving modeling and develop segmentation strategy to achieve maximum giving and engagement to build the donor pipeline
· Develop and implement a digital fundraising program
· Build annual donor pipeline through multi-faceted prospecting and acquisition, donor retention and giving growth
· Develop and execute donor stewardship and recognition plan to augment donor engagement
· Create content in collaboration with Marketing and Communications team and lead the production of all annual giving appeals
· Drive annual giving campaign to meet and exceed yearly goals
· Participate in strategic development and planning for annual giving
· Provide organized, centralized management of processes to secure gifts and track in our database
· Manage and prepare annual program revenue and expense budgets
· Maintain and update database to ensure accurate record keeping
· Other duties as assigned
● Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
● 3 years’ experience on a fund development team; environmental causes desired, but not required
● Demonstrated knowledge of fundraising strategies, with an emphasis on individual giving
● Demonstrated experience utilizing online fundraising platforms, strategies and tactics
● Previous experience with third party fundraising useful
● Excellent communication skills with an ability to write and speak persuasively
● Strong analytical and writing skills required
● Demonstrated attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and as a part of a team
● Project coordination skills with the ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously required.
● Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize work effectively
● Donor software or CRM experience required
● Experience with Salesforce strongly preferred
● Strong ability and affinity for basic office computer programs with the ability to learn new software applications (hardware and software will be Mac based)
We believe that our staff should reflect the diversity of the communities in which we live to achieve a living future that is socially just, culturally rich and ecologically restorative. We are committed to hiring and advancing staff that represent voices from traditionally underrepresented populations. We are committed as an organization to foster better cultural competency, equity and diversity within our culture and policies.
ILFI seeks an Annual Giving Manager who is ready for the opportunity to build our annual giving program. If you have a desire to build an annual giving program from the ground up using the best practices and experience from…
Full employer-funded health, dental and vision for employees and dependents as well as employee life insurance, disability insurance and a 6% match for our 403(b) retirement plan, three weeks of paid annual leave, paid sick leave, paid parental leave, paid community volunteer leave, connectivity or transportation stipend and an annual professional development stipend.
Full employer-funded health, dental and vision for employees and dependents as well as employee life insurance, disability insurance and a 6% match for our 403(b) retirement plan…
Please submit a resume and cover letter using the subject line: “Last Name, First Name – Annual Giving Manager”. Examples of at least three different appeals an applicant has done will be requested of individuals selected for an initial interview.
Please submit a resume and cover letter using the subject line: “Last Name, First Name – Annual Giving Manager”. Examples of at least three different appeals an applicant has done will…