The Financial Systems Manager is responsible for managing a small team, becoming proficient with financial support system Intact to manage organizational system integrity and recommend improvements to enhance financial workflow and processes.
Level of Language Proficiency
Position: Financial Systems Manager
Reports to: Controller
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage the Financial Systems Admin teams' day-to-day processes and provide support and supervision as needed. Developing an understanding of the functions and responsibilities of team at a very detailed level.
- Manage the reconciliation of daily deposits from the bank statement to the accounts receivable sub-ledger system.
- Oversee annual campaign pledge data entry process, supervising up to three seasonal temporary helpers.
- Manage daily credit card processing.
- Manage month end charity distribution process.
- Develop, coach, and motivate the Financial Systems Administrative team.
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Makes recommendations regarding efficiencies from processes improvement strategies.
- Serve as a power user for the financial management technology including Dynamic CRM subledger and Sage Intacct.
- Work closely with IT Department to resolve issues within the financial management systems.
- Understand, communicate and enforce financial management systems procedures and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM WORK
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to be self-starting, self-sufficient and independently focused, with minimal supervision, under deadline pressures
- Strong technical acumen
- Demonstrated comfort in learning new data management systems expeditiously
- Customer needs mindset; ability to identify, prioritize and implement actions that solve client needs
- Collaborative and project management skills to drive continuous improvement
- Ability to embody organizational core values
- Bachelor's degree in Business with a major in accounting or finance OR 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent customer service
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong interest and skills in systems
- Project management skills
- Experience with Dynamic CRM/365 a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
It is the policy of Community Health Charities to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions. CHC is a forward thinking organization and promotes from within.
Organizational core values: impact, innovation, integrity, team, inclusion.
All employees are required to satisfactorily perform the essential duties and responsibilities of their positions. The essential duties and responsibilities listed above are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply with cover letter and resume.