Full Time Contract
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Systems Project Coordinator to join our team in London, UK.
The Systems Project Coordinator will support the development of several system projects within the organisation including e-learning, travel approval and expenses on-line, resource management upgrade, payroll implementation and PS Financials improvements and integration.
The role will project manage the system projects providing specific support on the IT elements of the projects and coordinating meetings and inputs from relevant staff to implement the projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working on IT implementation projects, including training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology, computer engineering or related field
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software and systems and experience of working with multiple applications for organisation processes
- Experience of writing documentation for system applications
- Good organisational, analytical, oral and written communications skills in English; demonstrated supervisory skills, and ability to work well on teams
- Evidence of strong attention to detail
- Evidence of problem solving ability
- Strong grasp of computer security
- Motivated and enthusiastic that drives a “can do” attitude
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK be considered for this post.
Due to the urgent nature of this role interviews will be held on an ongoing basis, therefore early application is encouraged.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website for the full job description and to apply. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.