Hearts Leap Schools are currently accepting resumes for full time and part time Infant and Toddler Teacher Positions.
Hearts Leap provides highly sought-after preschool programs that utilize Emergent Curriculum based on child-directed, Reggio-inspired and developmentally appropriate practices. Our infant-toddler program incorporates respectful and relationship based care that fosters young children’s innate desire to explore and learn about their world.
We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about providing the highest quality of care of infants and toddlers. As a member of our team, you will:
- Receive exceptional benefits and a competitive salary
- Be supported by a team of educators
- Work in a beautiful Julia Morgan building on College Ave. in Berkeley
The preferred candidate qualities are:
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm for education and learning
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to promote positive parent/teacher relations
- A commitment to lifelong learning and professional development
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive knowledge of Emergent Curriculum, Responsive Care and Respectful Caregiving (RIE, PITC, Pikler)
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience working with infants, toddlers, and preschool-aged children
- Infant Toddler Units
- Excellent references
- Be able to begin January 2019
Resumes and cover letters will be accepted via email. Please visit heartsleap.org to learn more!
Minimum Education Required