AHC Inc (Arlington, VA)
- Providing case management services to residents with varying levels of need, and the implementation of self-sufficiency programs at multifamily apartment communities in Arlington County Virginia
- Connecting residents with needed and available community resources, coordinating and implementing social activities & educational programs for adults, seniors, and families
- Building partnerships with County’s Department of Human Services’ and other community partners, including non-profits and vendors, to bring relevant workshops, programs, activities, and opportunities to the community
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in related work
- At least 1-2 years of case management experience.
- Social Work degree and/or experience working in the social service field strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills essential.
- Ability to interact with a diverse population of clients in terms of age, economic status, and cultural background.
- Strong motivation and the ability to work independently required.
- MS Office proficiency also required.
- Database experience preferred.
- Spanish or other relevant second language ability preferred
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish or other relevant second language ability preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply: Send a cover letter and resume to HR at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via fax at 703-486-0653 for immediate consideration.
For more information, please visit our website at www.ahcinc.org.