2500 Northeast 54th Street
YouthCare works to end youth homelessness and to ensure that young people are valued for who they are and empowered to achieve their potential. Founded in 1974, YouthCare was one of the first shelters to serve runaway and homeless youth on the West Coast. The goal was to help young people find safety today, and build a future for tomorrow. Over four decades, we’ve defined best practices and developed programs that are a national standard for excellence. Using a youth-centered approach, we ensure that young people experiencing homelessness ages 12-24 have the hope, skills, and confidence to gain long-term stability.
YouthCare is currently seeking a Reporting and Evaluation Manager for our Learning and Impact department. The Reporting and Evaluation Manager works under the direction of the Learning and Impact Officer to oversee the data collection, data management, and data reporting efforts across YouthCare. Primarily responsible for client level data reporting for internal and external purposes. Provides oversight of data management systems. Develops and implements data collection and data quality assurance policies, practices, and procedures for the agency. Oversees training and support activities related to data collection, quality assurance processes, data utilization, and reporting.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or related field and 3 or more years of related experience
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience with SPSS or other statistical analysis software
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines
- Demonstrated success implementing data collection and reporting processes
- Ability to produce well-crafted reports and clearly present complex information to various stakeholders
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to relationship-building.
- Flexibility to attend evening and/or weekend meetings
- Ability to pass a DSHS Criminal Background Check.
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, paid leave, and transit subsidies!
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To learn more and apply for this opportunity, please click here: Reporting and Evaluation Manager