4245 Fairfax Drive
The Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we are committed to a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Working in 72 countries, we use a collaborative approach that engages local communities, governments, the private sector, and other partners. To learn more, visit www.nature.org or follow @nature_press on Twitter.
The Director of IT Revenue Generation systems is responsible for directing all aspects of the IT Revenue Generations Systems. The candidate establishes the vision for the RevGen unit, identifies key challenges, synthesizes a plan of action for the area of responsibility, and delivers targeted outcomes. This individual report to the Chief Information Officer.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
· 7 years’ experience in an IT environment
· 5 years of experience managing and supervising a multidisciplinary team.
· Experience in developing reliability and performance of a complex IT system/service and/or project management.
· Experience with customer management, vendor management and service level agreements to maintain and enhance data security.
· Fluency in English and in the dominant language of the assigned Region.
· Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural or cross-cultural experience appreciated.
· Advanced degree or Project Management certification highly preferred.
· Expert knowledge of current and evolving IT trends in relevant discipline.
· Certification in IT Administration/ and/or Engineering.
· Strong dedication to the development of customer-centric standards and solutions.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Strong ability to understand and analyze business processes and the use of technology by different facets of the organization.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple highly complex large scaled projects/system/service in a large, decentralized organization.
· Experience managing all aspects of contracting with consultants and vendors.
· Experience in planning and delivering budgetary responsibilities.
· Proficiency in synthesizing materials from multiple sources into a coherent and accurate summary.
· Proficiency in working independently as well as jointly with colleagues on a team.
· Experience, coursework, or other training in principles, practices and procedures of relevant field.
· Understanding of best practices in non-profit management.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for job ID#46884 in the keyword search. Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST October 12, 2018. The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.