Student Assistant in Curriculum Development: Computer Science and Mathematics
- Job posted by Kiron Open Higher Education
Start: June 2018 or later - Office: Berlin or Munich (13 hours/week)
Your opportunities and responsibilities at Kiron:
- Supporting the development and maintenance of online curricula for computer science and mathematics.
- Testing of online courses and digital study materials for individual modules.
- Preparing equivalence tables for study programs at academic partner institutions.
- Planning complementary interactive courses and tutorials with our Direct Academics Department.
Your set of skills:
- You are in your last year of bachelor’s studies or enrolled in a master’s degree in the field of computer science or mathematics or you have relevant experience in the field of higher education or online education.
- You are familiar with computer science and/or mathematics curriculum structures.
- You are familiar with the academic work environment at higher education institutions.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You are proficient in using office software suites (e.g. MS Office, Google Suite).
- You are a self-starter, hard-working, adaptive and have a strong interest in education.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to shape a social enterprise with your initiative and creative input.
- Opportunity to improve professional skills through testing online courses in computer science related subjects.
- An insight into the didactical approach of open online learning.
- Hands-on work experience at an innovative and fast-growing social startup and the chance to be part of a dynamic, international, and interdisciplinary team.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Ready to join our mission? Apply now!
We are looking forward to your application via e-mail with the subject “SHK CS + your name”. Include your cover letter, CV and possible starting date in English in a single PDF file until 11.06.2018 to: