The Administrative Associate (AA) provides administrative support as listed below and to the Hospital Development, Community Relations, Human Resources and Accounting Vice Presidents and Directors. In addition, the AA provides ongoing support for company functions, and other staff. The AA position is a visible position; makes some independent decisions within the scope of responsibility, and has some company-wide formal and informal influence. As a result, the AA must demonstrate quality outcomes and be above censure (i.e., reliability, sincerity, discretion, prudence, honesty).
- Administrative Support for Leadership:
- Assumes the responsibility for the ongoing administrative support for the following Vice Presidents and Directors: Vice President, Program Development and External Affairs, Vice President, Finance and Administration, Vice President, General Counsel, Director of Hospital Development
- Generates data reports, documents, meeting agendas, meeting minutes/action items, mailings, and power point presentations as required.
- Completes monthly expense reports as requested.
- Performs administrative and organizational duties such as processing correspondence, maintaining calendar/schedule management, filing systems, and arranging meetings.
- Data collection and information gathering/research, including data reports to national organizations.
- Manages the scheduling of meetings and RSVP’s, runs AV, creates agendas and takes meeting minutes and records action items as requested.
- Books all travel for Vice Presidents and Directors as requested.
- Special projects as determined.
Community Relations Team Support:
- Assists in the management of Constituent and Community Advocate databases.
- Maintenance and distribution of Community Relations materials.
- Assists in coordination of Volunteer Management with Community Outreach Manager.
- Family services: billing letters; 6, 9, 18 month letters, and family outcome letters.
- Contribution log management, including donation acknowledgements.
- Special projects as determined by Community Relations.
- Managing recipient information feedback, including requesting donor information forms, inputting recipient data, and auditing transplant center compliance.
Hospital Development Team Support:
- Maintenance and distribution of Hospital Development materials.
- Prepares, facilitates implementation and maintains new, updated hospital contract files.
- Prepares and distributes hospital organ and tissue outcome letters.
- Maintains hospital contact database.
- Attends and provides minutes of Hospital Development meetings.
- Coordinates CEU distribution and records with Human Resources Training Manager.
- Manages invoice process for hospital development trainings and supplies.
- Special projects as determined by Hospital Development Director.
General Administrative Support:
- Manages the master administrative files for the entire organization.
- Acts as back up receptionist for lunches, vacations, sick days and breaks as needed, to include all reception duties.
- May lead or participate in organizational committees.
- Manages procedures for the retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of historical records via Iron Mountain Data and Records Services.
- Special projects as determined by Administration.
- Assists facilities manager with catering for meetings and maintaining appearance of conference rooms and staff café.
- Assists facilities manager with maintaining cleanliness of kitchen including dishes, refrigerator clean outs, etc.
- Assists facilities manager with maintaining cleanliness and supplies in conference rooms.
Our insurance benefits are available on the first day of employment and include medical, dental, vision, life, voluntary life, long-term disability, workers’ compensation, and travel accident insurance for all full-time employees.
You can also participate in a Flex Spending Account for both medical and childcare costs. These plans are there when you and your family need them, and provide peace of mind when you’re healthy.
We offer a 403(b) pre-tax investment opportunity with funds through Merrill Lynch. You may contribute immediately, and after one year of employment LifeCenter will match up to 7% of your contributions.
Time away from work
We understand that when you work hard you need some time away for rest and relaxation. Our employees are typically given 10 paid holidays per year, and those with regular schedules enjoy half days every Friday. In addition, employees accumulate paid time off to be used for sick or vacation days, as well as an Extended Illness Bank to be used for any longer term illness or injury.
We are a community of learners. In addition to regular training programs, we provide tuition assistance for additional education pertinent to your position.
Our employees are great, and undoubtedly know great people! Any employee who refers a candidate who is then hired receives a referral bonus.
Commuting to work can often be frustrating. Many of our positions have flexible work hours, and we pay for your parking in our covered garage. We also offer a pre-tax commuter savings plan.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply directly to LifeCenter Northwest website.