Saving Moses is a global humanitarian organization saving babies (5 & under) everyday by meeting the most urgent and intense survival needs where help is least available. We are looking for a detail oriented, conscientious Logistics Coordinator to support the work of saving babies and toddlers where help is most needed but least available. This role will provide for highly organized and efficient daily operations, ensuring that both financial data and donor data are accurate and complete. It will ensure that Saving Moses remains compliant with charity registrations in a timely and precise manner. This role will also support effective programs by arranging key program meetings, providing key reports, travel, and tracking program statistics.
*In addition to this form, when you're finished, please go to savingmoses.org/careers/ and fill out the official (short) application there to be considered.
Embody the Core Values of the Organization:
- Be compassionate
- Always learning
- Love exploring
- Be collaborative
- Be resourceful
Adhere to Saving Moses’ code of conduct and other applicable policies and procedures.
Adopt the Apostles Creed as your statement of belief. Beneficiaries of Saving Moses’ mission and activities need not conform to religious convictions to receive the services or benefits of Saving Moses.
- Assist with monthly accounting processes - Work with Executive Director to monitor foreign program expenditures, initiate wire transfers and check requests, oversee monthly credit card report accounting, balance weekly PayPal transactions, perform financial functions in donor database, and the like.
- Oversight of Donor Database - Ensure all data is coded correctly, handle all database imports and exports, input and manage data codding, provide key data reports as requested by management.
- Coordinate all Saving Moses team travel for staff living both domestic and abroad - Arrange travel for domestic and international travel for all team members including logistics planning, visa acquisitions, and accounting procedures.
- Serve as key liaison for annual Saving Moses Team Trip - Coordinate with travelers, obtain needed paperwork and documents, and arrange travel and trip logistics.
- Serve as Charity Registration liaison to contracted company ensuring that all registrations are completed accurately and on time.
- Contribute to an efficient and organized office - Manage BRE account, order supplies, take meeting notes, file paperwork, manage Master Calendar, and coordinate other pertinent office functions.
- Coordinate program logistics - Arrange program meetings, monitor reports, and input, track, and report program statistics.
- Passionately promote the mission and vision of Saving Moses: Mission - Saving Moses is a humanitarian organization saving babies (age 0-5) where help is most needed by least available. Vision- To establish life saving programs in areas where the infant and neonatal mortality rates are the highest in the world ad to protect babies most at risk to the sex industry in low-income countries.
Education, Experience, and Required Competencies
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting, business, and the like
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Detail Oriented
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite, particularly Word and Excel
- Proficient in basic math skills
- Preferable experience working in an office environment
Key Job Information
- POSITION TYPE: hourly
- HOURS PER WEEK: 20-30 hours/ week and Part-Time
- SUPERVISOR: Executive Director
- This job is based in Centennial, CO