Senior Housing development in Staten Island looking for a full-time Care Coordinator/Program Director to work with owner and property management on the provision of services to residents and oversight of management activities.
The Care Coordinator/ Program Director will be responsible for outreach to residents and local service providers. Individual should have experience working with older adults, be self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
Responsibilities also include:
- Assisting residents with care coordination, accessing local services and entitlements;
- Tenant relations/ resident advisory council;
- Planning and coordination of tenant activities;
- Assisting with management related duties including reporting requirements, annual re-certifications, implementation of policies and procedures and handling of tenant grievances;
- Maintenance of tenant files, as needed;
- Coordination with site manager on property and building maintenance; repairs and work by outside contractors.
Applicants must have a master’s degree in social work and be able to work independently. Russian-speaking a plus but not required. Benefits provided.
Parking available at the site which is also close to public transportation including the SIR (Staten Island Rapid Transit).
Minimum Education Required