Full Time Contract
14 East 69th Street
About The Future Leaders Foundation
We are a young Foundation building a powerful international close-knit community: The Fortis Society – The world’s first elite network based exclusively on merit. We are doing so by identifying the most promising first-generation university students worldwide and inviting the best of them to participate in our Future Global Leaders (FGL) Fellowship, a three-year program providing targeted training and preparation to join the Fortis Society upon completion.
The Future Leaders Foundation seeks a high-performing and ambitious Coordinator to provide program development & management and high level administrative support. It is intended that he/she takes on more substantive responsibilities and independent projects once he/she has more experience and training.
The ideal candidate is a recent graduate or young professional eager to grow within the organization and to quickly gain more responsibility as he/she performs excellently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Program Management & Development
· Maintain and further develop the Foundation’s international network of partner universities and support organizations to promote the Fellowship and attract top applicants.
· Monitor international selection process of FGL Fellows, which includes: Monitoring on-line applications, Scheduling and attending interviews, Preparing onboarding processes, etc.
· Support, coach, and track progress of current/past FGL Fellows.
· Contribute to the design, development and refinement of internal program processes.
· Revamping targeted professional development tools and trainings for FGL Fellows.
· Developing a monitoring/evaluation plan of action for our Mentorship program.
· Developing and monitoring an internship support system.
· Participating to the design of social media strategy.
· Support research and or partner identification on a variety of topics including: internships, graduate schools, fellowships, specific companies, other professional networks, higher education and socio-economic statistics, etc.
· Other related responsibilities.
· Coordinate complex international travel and accommodation for annual trainings, seminars, internships abroad, and meetups.
· Serve as liaison with Fellows and external partners: schedule meetings, send out follow-up documentation and draft minutes or reports of meetings.
Education / Experience Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree required, graduate degree is a plus;
· Demonstrated interest in equal opportunity, diversity, international education, leadership;
· International experience or background and fluency in other languages are a plus
Related Skills and Knowledge
· Ambitious self-starter who wants to grow within the organization
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to multitask under pressure
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Organized and detail oriented
· Able to set priorities and meet agreed deadlines
· Able to work and integrate into a small and multicultural team.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive total compensation will range from 35K to a maximum 55K commensurate with past experience and is accompanied by top medical insurance.
top medical insurance
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to Isabelle@future-global-leaders.org with “Fellowship Coordinator + Your Name” in the subject line (Only US citizens or permanent resident in the United States may apply). Successful candidates will be asked to send in a 3 minutes video for the first round of the selection process.