NADAP's Project ACE (Assessment*Case Management*Employment) is an employment-focused case management program that helps more than 700 New York City residents. Staff conduct and assessment with clients and then design and implement a comprehensive, individualized service plan. By addressing medical, mental health, substance use, housing, and legal barriers, Project ACE helps clients move toward economic independence and self-sufficiency.
Job Title: Job Developer –Brooklyn, NY
· Meet individual and departmental placement and job development goals as established and communicated by ACE management, including job referrals and job opportunity targets.
· Maintain timely and accurate client files detailing objectives, referrals, outcomes of placement services, employer contacts, etc.
· Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining a working knowledge of all local, state, and Federal regulations as they relate to individuals with barriers to employment and within the welfare to work system.
· Meets with clients and develops a career plan to initiate job placement referrals to job interviews, job fairs, open calls, etc.
· Schedules interviews and provides post-interview follow-up and feedback. Provide updates to internal partners and departments with daily open job orders, quality data management, and auditable filing system to ensure productivity and collaborative services with Case Management.
· Participates in weekly Case Management meetings to coordinate client eligibility for job development services and provides ongoing updates on efforts, placements, and retention.
· Verifies and documents Day One placements through obtaining documentation to ensure that placement information is verified and in accordance with program mandates.
· Work closely with Employment Specialists to identify job-ready cilents, update job placements, and to co-facilitate job-readiness workshops as necessary.
· Participates in weekly New Client Orientation to present job development services to new clients and to source eligible clients for immediate job placement assistance.
· Develop marketing and informational materials for community-based organizations, partners, and employers to develop a network of job opportunities. Maintain collaborative working relationships with local businesses, assuring regular contact to access current job opening and opportunities for career advancement.
· Promote ACE employment services to area businesses to create future partnerships and identify job openings as they pertain to client career goals. Maintain working relationships with business associations within all service communities throughout New York City to identify prospective employers.
· Performs other job duties as assigned by ACE management.
· High School Diploma and a minimum of 3 years job related experience required.
· Advanced knowledge of a specialized or technical field or a thorough knowledge of the practices and techniques of a professional field.
· Experience working with young adults preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
NADAP, Inc. is a multi-service non-profit agency dedicated to helping people with medical, behavioral health and social service needs to become self sufficient. NADAP has 47 years of experience operating programs that assist disadvantaged populations in New York City and Nassau County. NADAP's services include assessment, care coordination, case management, professional training, and job preparation, placement and retention services. NADAP provides services to more than 25,000 people annually. Visit us at www.nadap.org.
NADAP's Project ACE (Assessment*Case Management*Employment) is an employment-focused case management program that helps more than 700 New York City residents. Staff conduct and assessment with clients and then…