Details: Depending on Experience
1531 James M Wood Boulevard
Catholic Charities of Los Angeles, Inc. is one of the largest human services providers in California. The agency operates a variety of programs to serve the poor and strives to find permanent solutions to crisis situations by offering clients the tools and resources they need to achieve greater self-reliance and stability in their lives.
Catholic Charities is seeking a Regional Director to manage all aspects of the programs in the San Gabriel Region.
The Regional Director will report to the Executive Director and provide overall leadership and coordination among the various programs in the San Gabriel Region, to include the following responsibilities:
- Functions as the chief representative of Catholic Charities within the Region and primary liaison to the advisory board, the community, local units of government, and community organizations.
- Conducts overall planning in the Region.
- Develops and presents a comprehensive Regional plan, based on the Agency’s strategic plan, goals and objectives.
- Develops, coordinates, administers and evaluates the staffing and delivery of services to the homeless and the community services’ programs within the Region.
- Prepares budgets, maintains financial control of expenditures, analyzes variance between actual and budget and presents and implements remediation plans.
- Plans fundraising and resource development within the region.
- Directs program development, funding proposal preparation, and timely submission of contract and grant requests within the Region.
- Conducts on-site operational assessments and facilitates employee participation in problem identification and problem resolution.
- Oversees risk management as it applies to facilities and to the health and safety of staff and persons served.
- Promotes continuous quality improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the Agency’s mission.
Generous Benefits Package to include the following:
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- 15 Days of Vacation
- 10 Days of Sick Per Year
- 12 Paid Holidays
- AFLAC Available
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required