Foundation Communities owns and operates two Community Financial Centers (CFCs) in Austin, Texas. At each CFC, community members can access free tax services, health insurance enrollment, college support services, financial coaching, and savings programs.
We are looking for a Program Operations Coordinator for the CFCs who can work closely with the Director of Financial Programs to make sure all program and building operations run smoothly. Ideal candidates have at least a Bachelor’s degree and two years of work experience and are:
· Organized and detail-oriented;
· Proactive and able to work independently;
· Able to respond to problems quickly and creatively;
· Able to prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines;
· Effective communicators, verbally and in writing;
· Able to work productively across programs and in a team environment; and
· Passionate about the goal of our programs to help low-income community members improve their financial stability.
· Work with the Director of Financial Programs to:
o Organize team meetings
o Plan and organize staff training and professional development opportunities
o Develop and implement team-building strategies
· Supervise and coach staff members who provide frontline client navigation to ensure effective service delivery, successful execution of responsibilities, and professional development
· Work with staff across the financial programs to:
o Identify opportunities to facilitate and better track referrals from partner organizations
o Manage all client-facing systems, including appointment scheduling system
o Assist with hiring, including organizing applications and scheduling interviews
o Manage the organizational database to ensure we have the data necessary to measure program impact
o Identify and implement strategies to improve the client experience
· Ensure smooth building operations by:
o Ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies and equipment
o Working with contractors to ensure the building and grounds are well-maintained
· Provide general administrative support as needed
The Program Operations Coordinator will split their time between our two Community Financial Centers at 2600 W Stassney Ln and 5900 Airport Blvd. This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position.
Eligible after 60 days
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To Apply: Please send a thoughtful cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Type “CFC Program Operations Coordinator” in the email subject line.
Foundation Communities is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation & gender identity.