Bay Cove Human Services, Inc., a leading Massachusetts human services organization seeks an Clinician to join us in our mission to provide high-quality services to adults who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, mental illness and drug and alcohol dependency.
The Clinician is mission driven, with exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills who will work on our CCS Team. The Clinician will train, supervise and evaluate a team of Mental Health Workers, ensuring the unit follows the daily schedule of program activities, client meetings and groups. Ensures admissions, treatment plans, daily documentation and discharge summaries are compliant and in accordance with requirements.
We are looking for someone who strives to:
Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- Assess the situation- The Clinician provides oversight of therapeutic groups as leader, co- leader and observer.
- Build and maintain relationships - Works with local stakeholders and the multidisciplinary teams in providing supports to CCS clients.
- Ensure client’s safety - Effectively work with clients their family members, police, community partners, and the Emergency Services Team in a professional, hopeful, and respectful manner to ensure the client’s safety.
- Program staff oversight - Provides guidance and oversees Mental Health Worker staff.
What you will need to bring:
- Track Record - At least five years experience working in a mental health setting with supervisory experience.
- Licensure - LICSW or LMHC; Current MA Driver’s License
- Communication and adaptability skills - Demonstrated ability to work in pressured
- situations and maintain clarity, focus, judgement and compassion.
- Crisis management - Demonstrated ability to de-escalate crises in a manner that ensures safety for all involved and provides for the best care and welfare of the person in crisis.
Keywords: healthcare, human services, mental health, psychiatric disabilities, substance abuse, addiction, detox, detoxification, therapy, recovery, culturally diverse population, crisis
Minimum Education Required