- Responsible for planning and executing effective talent strategies that facilitate acquisition, retention, and development of our managers and employees.
- Interpret Agency HR policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Excellent knowledge of State and Federal regulations.
- Works to attract talent that aligns with current and future agency requirements.
- Leads and facilitates the execution of HR initiatives.
- Monitors metrics to effectively and routinely measure the success of strategies.
- Assist in facilitating development of systems, operational activities and communication.
- Coordination of special projects.
- Performs other duties as requested by the VP of Human Resources.
- Demonstrated professional writing, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast paced and challenging environment
- BA required
- SHRM certification preferred
- Driving License Required? No
Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required