2533 West 3rd Street
The IT Support Specialist will work closely with the Information & Technology Manager in the day-to-day tasks and long-term projects. Ideal Candidate will be fluent in English/ Spanish and have Non-profit work experience.
- ·Degree in Network Management, Computer Management, Network Administration or related field or equivalent 3-5 years’ work experience
- Knowledge on web based applications and CRMs like salesforce and DIA is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Customer service-oriented and use techniques to best serve staff/clients.
- Knowledge of current web and software development technologies and concepts
- Interest in IT profession
- Ability to analyze complex technology-related problems and make sound recommendations.
- Programming experience a plus.
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware.
- Experience with desktop operating systems including Microsoft, etc.
- Extensive application support experience.
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills
- Non-Profit experience a plus
CHIRLA has an excellent benefit package, which includes generous time off benefits, 401K Plan, health, dental and vision plans.
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluent in English and Spanish
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, send resume and cover letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line should read; IT Support Specialist