- Process all Ob-GynPAC check and credit card contributions
- Maintain Ob-GynPAC database (NGP), including ensuring information is current and accurate, and creating innovative and efficient ways to better utilize fundraising resources
- Fundraise directly via written and telephone communication with ACOG members
- Liaise with external compliance firm to ensure that all Ob-GynPAC contributions and disbursements meet Federal Election Commission requirements
- Prepare weekly accounting and fundraising report for Ob-GynPAC Director and Committee Chair.
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly recurring Ob-GynPAC contributions.
- Coordinate with ACOG Accounting and Membership departments to manage incoming Ob-GynPAC contributions, both personal and corporate, made in conjunction with ACOG dues payments
- Maintain accurate records of fundraising event invitations received and coordinate Ob-GynPAC physician or staff attendance at events. Manage event RSVPs, request and submit event contributions, track all disbursements, and provide other relevant support as needed
- Assist with coordination of PAC presence at ACOG events throughout the year, including but not limited to the Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting, State Legislative Roundtable, and Annual District Meetings throughout the year. Travel to meetings as necessary (minimal to none)
- Assist with coordinating the planning of the annual Congressional Leadership Conference, our 500-physician spring lobby day fly-in, including event logistics, ordering of custom supplies, organization of programs and materials, and other planning needs as they arise. Attend and staff this conference
- Assist with other Political Advocacy projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1-2 years of relevant experience required; Previous government affairs, campaign, or fundraising experience a plus
- Passionate for women's health issues and Congressional advocacy required
- Attention to detail is CRITICAL
- Adept at Microsoft Office suite, with an emphasis on Excel, and some familiarity with managing databases
- Experience with NGP strongly preferred
- Applicant must demonstrate strong organizational, writing, and communication skills
- Applicant must have good telephone manner and be comfortable soliciting contributions
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines required
- Overtime sometimes necessary
- Ability to travel if necessary
Home to more than 58,000 women's health care professionals, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) is a membership organization leading advancements in women's health. When you become part of the ACOG team, you're part of an organization that values communicating evidence-based, peer-reviewed information about women's health to members and the general public. ACOG supports its members by maintaining authoritative clinical guidance, providing continuing medical education resources, patient education materials and more. Together with our members, we are working to transform the future of women's health by delivering a compelling member experience, supporting the ob-gyn profession, and advocating for improved women's health.
Paid Parental Leave – Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace – Work/Life Design (i.e. flexible work schedule) – Commuting Allowance – Generous Paid Time Off – Holiday Pay – Community Volunteering Opportunities – Generous 401(k) Company Contributions – Health Insurance – Learning Opportunities and Tuition Reimbursement – Company-Sponsored Team Outings
ACOG is an EEO employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. As a federal government contractor and in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and Executive Orders, the College takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees covered are not discriminated against because of their race, color, religion, national origin, sex (gender), age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, personal appearance, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic that is protected by applicable law. For more information about your equal employment opportunity rights, please view this poster: EEO is the Law. The College also participates in E-Verify.
Minimum Education Required