615 1st Avenue Northeast
We're hiring for 16 AmeriCorps VISTA positions! Positions fall into 3 main categories: 1) Marketing & Communication, 2) Community Engagement & Outreach, and 3) Program Development & Evaluation.
Explore all our opportunities on our website: https://phillipsfamilymn.org/available-positions/
C3 TwinCities connects career, cause, and community through a service year that elevates the skills and professional relationships of the next generation of community leaders.
C3 TwinCities VISTA members serve full time in nonprofit organizations that are striving to build better career pathways for low-income adults in the Twin Cities. Together, our VISTAs form a cohort that participates in biweekly professional development, team building and volunteering during their year of service.
C3 TwinCities offers social justice focused professional development and a strong community to support our VISTAs in their personal and professional growth.
To apply you will have to create a profile through MyAmeriCorps. After we have received your application, we will be in touch within 48 hours about next steps!
- Monthly $50 bus card or $95 bus card
- Monthly housing subsidy of minimum $200
- Minimum $400 professional development fund
- Bi-monthly Professional Development Trainings by experts in the field.
- $5,920 education award to be paid towards qualified student loans
- Additional benefits such as cell phone or groceries my apply. Explore https://phillipsfamilymn.org/compensation-benefits-and-eligibility/
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply through MyAmeriCorps at this link:
You will have to create a profile through MyAmeriCorps. After we have received your application, we will be in touch within 48 hours about next steps!
Find specific listings here: https://phillipsfamilymn.org/available-positions/