14 Wall Street
The Posse Institute is the research arm of The Posse Foundation. The Institute is interested in research on matters relating to access, leadership, diversity and retention in higher education. One of the primary goals of the Institute is to maintain and analyze The Posse Foundation’s unique data set and to ensure that as the Foundation grows, progress is tracked and best practices are analyzed.
The Research Associate will assist the Posse Institute research team with:
· Conducting research related to higher education, access and equity issues.
· Ongoing research and analysis of internal data.
· Reports on quantitative and qualitative student data and programming.
· Creating and updating content for speeches, presentations and workshops.
· Data entry as needed.
· Supporting staff at the local sites and in the national office on data integrity and best practices.
· Designing surveys and writing reports on trends and findings.
· Generating queries and reports in Excel and Salesforce.
· New projects and ongoing improvements related to data collection, analysis and reporting.
The research associate reports directly to the Vice President, Posse Institute.
· Analytical skills, including experience with quantitative and qualitative data analysis
· Research experience and interest in higher education, access and equity issues
· Strong writing skills
· Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent communication skills
· Extremely detail oriented
· Experience with Salesforce preferred
· Experience with statistical analysis preferred
· Demonstrated belief in Posse’s mission and values
Salary commensurate with experience
Posse is proud to offer competitive benefits to our employees. Some of our benefits include:
- Employer paid medical, dental, and life insurance plan for employee
- Paid parental leave
- 403B plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous paid time off policy
The Posse Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about The Posse Foundation please visit www.possefoundation.org
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter. To Apply Click Here:
Deadline for submission of application is Monday, March 12th.
No Phone Calls Please.