Since 1951, The Nature Conservancy has been doing work you can believe in protecting the lands and waters that all life depends on. As a science-based organization, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that we can create a world in which people and nature thrive.
We’re rooted in our Mission and guided by our Values, which includes a Commitment to Diversity and Respect for People, Communities, and Cultures. We know we’ll only achieve our Mission by hiring and engaging a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we work. Whether it’s career development, work/life balance, or a rewarding mission, there’s lots of reasons to love life #insideTNC. Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive work environment so that all of our colleagues around the globe feel a sense of belonging, and that their unique contributions to our mission are valued.
The Executive Assistant III will be responsible for providing direct administrative support to a senior manager or a high-level business unit director.
The Executive Assistant for Provide Food & Water will perform a variety of high-level administrative tasks by providing support on calendar management. This will include prioritizing inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; making judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements; drafting correspondence; collecting and preparing briefings or presentations for meetings; booking and managing travel logistics; and expense reporting and timesheet management
The Executive Assistant will maintain, track, analyze, and report on key data for senior management. The Executive Assistant will provide guidance in satisfying requirements based on extensive knowledge of policies and procedures. They will adapt processes and implement recommended practices to improve effectiveness. They will communicate on behalf of their supervisor and will have substantial contact with stakeholders, including all levels of staff, donors, volunteers, vendors, and business relations.
They will take on additional duties to enhance the work of the team. Such duties may include, but are not limited to, a more significant role in training, developing documentation, and/or enhancing the systems and tools used by the team.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree and 3 years related experience or equivalent combination;
· Experience generating reports, and analyzing and interpreting data;
· Experience managing the schedule and contacts of a senior leader;
· Experience with database management; and
· Experience working across departments.
· Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural or cross-cultural experiences are appreciated;
· Ability to implement complex processes;
· Ability to use existing technology to achieve desired results;
· Demonstrated experience using diplomacy and tact to build strong relationships and motivate staff;
· Experience coordinating projects;
· Experience interpreting guidelines to achieve desired results;
· Experience supervising staff, interns and/or volunteers;
· Strong organization skills, accuracy, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks; and/or
· Successful experience implementing strategic program goals.
Since 1951, The Nature Conservancy has been doing work you can believe in protecting the lands and waters that all life depends on. As a science-based organization, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s…
To view the full position description and apply, please visit https://careers.nature.org. The deadline for applications is May 14th 2021 11:59 PM EST. If you experience technical issues, please refer to our applicant user guide or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Please visit our career center for a full list of all our open positions globally – new positions are posted often!
To view the full position description and apply, please visit https://careers.nature.org. The deadline for applications is May 14th 2021 11:59 PM EST. If you experience technical…