Registered Nurse Care Manager for immediate employment
- Job posted by MCLMHP Inc. 'Proyecto Salud Clinic'
11002 Veirs Mill Road
The Registered Nurse will be clinically competent while delivering care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. RNs will effectively interact with patients, significant others and other health team members while maintaining all standards of professional nursing. Proyecto Salud Clinic is recruiting for a 0.75 (30 hours) Registered Nurse to coordinate all aspects of the clinic's Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) program.
• Communicates and coordinates with all entities involved in the care of a patient to promote and maximize care coordination and patients' satisfaction.
• Identifies patients who will benefit from coordination of care and initiates the care management in a quality focused and cost effective manner.
• Using a collaborative approach to providing quality patient care, the Care Manager works with medical providers on the selection and use of education tools directed to increase patients' health literacy and disease self-management.
• Works with the clinic's Medical Director and the Clinic Manager in the management of the Quality and Efficiency measures.
• Provides outreach to designated/targeted patient groups based on internal disease management database reports.
Requirements or the Position:
• License as Registered Nurse in the state of Maryland.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish.
• On year of experience in health care or similar position preferred.
• Detailed oriented.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Computer self-sufficiency.
• Comfortable working on a fast pace/team work environment
· Heath Insurance
Paid Vacations, Sick leaves, and Holidays.
Eligible for the clinic 401-K retirement plan.
Short and long term disability and Life insurance at no cost for
Flexible Work Schedule: Mornings, afternoons, and/or
Level of Language Proficiency
Able to fluently write, read and speak Spanish
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email your resume and letter of intent to Judith Thomas -Clinic Administrator at email@example.com.
The position will remain open until hiring is successfully completed
Proyecto Salud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.