Details: Competetive salary
The Social Work Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the provision of services, oversight of administrative processes, and clinical supervision of staff for the Program.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Manage client wait-list.
- Provide individual supervision to social work staff.
- Provide and supervise crisis management.
- Provide clinical and administrative coverage of clinic,
- Ensure compliance with Office of Mental Health (OMH) standards.
- Provide direct services to limited caseload.
- Other clinical and administrative duties, as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL / TRAINING REQUIRED:
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED / LANGUAGE PREFERENCE:
- Two years of supervisory experience is preferred.
- Strong clinical group, family and individual intervention skills required.
- Good organizational, team work and communicate skills needed.
Heavily employer funded medical, dental, vision benefits as well as competitive time off.
Minimum Education Required