Located in Brooklyn. Preferably Russian/ English speaking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with project stakeholders concerning capital project details and deliverables
- Assisting in the implementation and execution of projects with the housing team
- Creation, distribution, collection, and evaluation of tenant and project datasets
- Conducting administrative duties, such as correspondence with tenants, setting up meetings, and drafting invoices
- Tracking and reporting project progress
- Performing other duties assigned by the Project Manager in an orderly and efficient manner
- A minimum of one (1) year of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities; proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office suite and Google applications.
- Demonstrate ability to read, understand and interpret documents and forms
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with individuals at all levels, both internal and external.
- Bilingual with Russian language preferred.
- Sensitivity towards and an understanding of the needs of the elderly
- Preferred: Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in construction, design, architecture, engineering or related field.
SUBJECT TO REVIEW FOR PURPOSES OF ADAAA
JASA is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment