6505 Wilshire Boulevard
Jewish Free Loan Association is seeking an industrious and critical thinker to serve as an Outreach Associate. Jewish Free Loan addresses the financial needs of our clients, enabling them to better travel a path to financial security. Our loans, made on a non-sectarian basis, start new businesses, provide housing and medical care, enable the pursuit of higher education, and make any conceivable emergency more manageable.
This full-time position with a competitive benefits package requires someone who has excellent phone, computer, communication, and administrative skills. Applicant must be a people person, resourceful; and detail-oriented.
- Outreach Follow-Up: Call, e-mail or write letters and send packages of marketing materials as follow up to outreach efforts
- Social Media strategy and content
- Go out into the community to make presentations about our loan programs
- Mailing Lists - Prepare mailing lists for use in direct mail projects
- Data Entry – Grow our mailing lists by entering in all new contacts. Research contact information on the Internet when needed.
- Compile monthly loan statistics to track the success of our outreach efforts
- Maintain files of client stories and release forms
- Binder of Printed Material Samples – Track print dates, quantities, costs, and other information and prepare a description sheet for each item.
- Field calls from Spanish speakers who want information about our loan programs or are inquiring about the status of their loan application
- Clerical support
- Other duties as assigned
- A passion for the mission of JFLA
- Social media savvy
- Confidence and maturity to work well in a team-driven environment
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; a good listener and proactive communicator with high integrity, good judgment, sensitivity, and common sense
- Spanish-speaker preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Medical, dental, vacation, sick and holiday benefits.
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish speaking preferred.
Minimum Education Required