Part Time Temporary Contract
Who We Are:
FRDM delivers enterprise-grade Software as a Service (SaaS) that transforms how businesses manage social risks (like child labor) in their supply chain. We help our customers protect their values throughout their supplier network. Our customers are primarily Fortune 500 companies, but also include SMB’s, Investment Funds, Governments, NGO’s, and Academic Institutions. We help them comply with regulations and build brand loyalty with their customers. Our product is also embedded into procurement products of large ERP companies like SAP. We are building the world we want by helping our customers BUY BETTER. We punch outside our weight-class while remaining grounding on three key values:
Empathy: We value people who value people.
Intrepid: We are brave because we never default to the obvious.
Curious: We believe the best ideas are still out there.
What You’ll Do:
FRDM is seeking an entry-level data analyst to assist in developing FRDM’s supplier search product.
Responsibilities for this position include:
· Researching and updating FRDM’s forced labor and child labor database
· Keeping up to date on current events in the forced labor and child labor topic areas
Background and skills required for this position:
· Comfortable working with data—researching, cataloging, and interpreting information
· Self-motivated, and capable of working independently with minimal oversight while thinking critically about your individual role in the context of a larger project.
· Strong critical thinking, and problem solving skills
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Submit your CV and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.