[SOLS 24/7 ONLY ACCEPTS APPLICATIONS FOR OPEN POSITIONS POSTED ON THEIR CAREER WEBSITE]
APPLY DIRECTLY NOW AT: https://www.sols247.org/join/
We are looking for a Sales Executive, with experience and technical knowledge in electricity and electrical products. Someone with understanding and passion for the solar industry, a communicative, open-minded and team-spirited person, with motivation to join the growing business and ability to close deals.
What do I need?
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent;
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English;
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Required Skill(s): flexible, proactive attitude, good interpersonal skills, comfortable with communal living
What will I do?
Sales & Marketing
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers;
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their solar energy needs;
- Assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment, using equipment such as tape measures, compass, drone, and computer software;
- Develop marketing or strategic plans for sales territories;
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors;
- Manage and incorporate SOLS Energy products to the Malaysian market;
- Persuade clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs;
- Assist in collateral development by developing content, designs and communication strategies;
- Establish new, and maintain existing, relationships with clients, stakeholders and solar energy companies;
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook and Twitter, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates;
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers;
- Assist Technical team in writing of proposals, presentations and campaigns
Interested candidates are advised to submit your resume and application directly at our website at https://www.sols247.org/sales-executive/
Uploading a video resume is an added advantage.
Level of Language Proficiency
- Bahasa Malaysia
Minimum Education Required