1991 2nd Avenue
DREAM (formerly known as Harlem RBI), an innovative educational and youth development organization, is seeking a dynamic, skilled, and forward-thinking professional to serve as Finance & Strategy Analyst. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Finance, the Finance & Strategy Analyst will work on financial planning, forecasting, analysis and the preparation of key deliverables. The selected applicant will play a key role in the development and implementation of the annual budget as well as high leverage reporting and additional strategic analyses.
Like all DREAM employees, the Finance & Strategy Analyst should demonstrate a strong commitment to the mission and values of DREAM and should have substantial expertise in all areas of responsibility. Come join an organization that was recently recognized as one of the “50 Best Non-Profits to Work For” by The Nonprofit Times.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the Director of Strategic Finance in the development and implementation of the annual budget process;
- Improve and manage financial models including cash flow, forecasting, and multi-year projections;
- Run and present scenario analysis;
- Prepare financial statements as well as various other weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for internal and external circulation;
- Manage all finance reporting requirements for DREAM’s funding sources;
- Assist in the tracking of organizational strategic initiatives as well as key performance data;
- Conduct research to support business planning and financial forecasting;
- Additional analyses as required to support the Director of Strategic Finance and Management Team on the financial and strategic dimension of decision making;
- Support other finance and strategy team initiatives as needed.
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree with sufficient, rigorous quantitative coursework;
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role;
- Demonstrated interest/experience in non-profit finance and strategy;
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to synthesize large amounts of data;
- Demonstrated experience in building financial models and preparing analytic communications;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to generate enthusiasm and confidence from others and lead to action;
- Balance between professional maturity and humility, willingness to learn quickly and work in a challenging, entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- High energy, passion, and dedication;
- Demonstrated interest in DREAM’s mission and the not-for-profit sector generally.
Full-time with some evenings required and occasional weekend hours.
Salary is highly competitive and commensurate with experience. All full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, a 403(B) retirement account, life insurance, twenty days paid vacation per year and access to a full range of social services through our Employee Assistance Program.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply here: https://careers.wearedream.org/careers/position/finance-and-strategy-analyst-east-harlem-new-york-ny-usa