You were born for helping other people and love to solve problems! You have an analytical and strategic mind, but you are also creative. You have good communication skills, you are positive and energetic and at the same time like to understand the numbers. You want to learn and grow in an environment that will give your room and freedom to try new things in an independent manner. You do what needs to be done and try to get the best out of every situation -- you know that it takes hard work, dedication and persistence to reach your goals.
Job description - what you will get to do:
- Contribute to the planning of the overall marketing strategy and implement the strategy;
- Develop the community and drive engagement around the most relevant social networks - Facebook and Instagram. Connect with influential people in these networks to drive engagement;
- Help to implement marketing campaigns and measure the results and effectiveness of the campaigns, gather relevant information to improve the following campaigns;
- Assist on the strategy of the content marketing strategy and implement the strategy dealing with the different stakeholders;
- Drive customer engagement and reconnect with customers using email through a marketing email strategy;
- Start developing the inbound marketing strategy through SEO, driving traffic via targeted keywords, link building and on page optimizations;
- Create content (blog posts, guest posting, infographics,) that is appropriate to our audience and place it in relevant websites/feeds across the web in order to drives links and traffic back to our site;
- Understand web analytics and know how to set up and use web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Have a degree in Business, Economics, Management, Marketing, Advertising or similar;
- Willingness to learn and develop yourself with the support from the team and not afraid to experience new things;
- Be creative, able to write compelling headlines and storytelling in order to connect to users emotionally;
- Have an analytical mind, using data to improve actions and future strategies;
- Great problem-solving skills, business judgment, strategic and analytical capabilities;
- Technically savvy and intellectually curious about new technologies and how they work;
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills. Portuguese, and other languages are a nice to have!
- Teaming skills and experience to bring together diverse views and communicate/collaborate effectively;
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced environment with multiple responsibilities and deadlines where prioritization is key
- Passionate about the three social S’s: social entrepreneurship, social innovation and social impact;
- This is a state-funded position (IEFP) so you must meet the requirements;
- Have a good sense of humor - and we are not even joking.
What else do you need to know?
- This is an entry-level role based in Lisbon;
- You will report to our CMO;
- You must be available to work 40 hours a week.
- Personal development plan and financial support for your training;
- Treat yourself: monthly budget to treat yourself and energise (Gym membership, Yoga classes, Meditation or Nutritionist);
- Fun team events;
- Paid vacation day on your birthday;
- Wear-whatever-makes-you-feel-comfortable dress code;
- Paid days off as performance bonus;
- Flexible schedule and ability to work remote;
- Learn languages, cultures and more about the world: free access to SPEAK experience - learn languages, cultures and more about the world.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this position, send us an email to email@example.com with your CV, title, location of position and also a short video (maximum 2 min long) letting us know who you are, why are you applying for this position and why you want to be part of SPEAK.