The Financial Services Coordinator provides client support for agency programs supporting financial literacy, empowerment and capability including the Debt Management Program, research projects and pilot programs.
· Contact all new DMP clients to ensure a smooth transition into the program
· Build relationships with clients through empathy, service, information and coordinating with other departments as necessary
· Analyze DMP client accounts, identify issues, and act as a liaison between creditor and client
· Track and record all processes in client management database
· Process payments, creditor disbursements and proposals
· Inform supervision and management of specific trends, occurrences, or issues with DMP program
· Follows standard scripts and procedures to answer inquiries regarding various agency services.
· Makes appropriate service recommendations based on client issues and information
· Process comprehensive intake of client information to facilitate preparation of details needed by counselor to complete the scheduled session
Data Entry & Reporting
· Performs data entry for various evaluation initiatives including outcomes collection efforts and special projects
· Contact clients via phone, email or other methods in support of gathering outcomes and information supporting program evaluation
· Generates and distributes periodic reports required by agency staff and management
· Works towards streamlining data management efforts
· Utilize systems and processes to effectively deliver standard client communications such as appointment letters, follow up surveys, texts, email, etc. using DMS, CVENT, and other tools
· Review, edit and coordinate necessary changes to client communications to effectively align communication pieces to the organization brand, program requirements or other needs on an ongoing basis
· Delivers above average teamwork and time management skills
· Records notes of routine and special planning meetings
· Maintains calendar of important dates and makes key stakeholders aware of key deadlines
· Works with counselors and client advocates to address client needs that arise during outcome collection
· Serve as resource to client advocates through back up and peer support of new program functions
· Communicate accurately and clearly to internal and external stakeholders
· Provide a high level of service to clients
· Maintain regular and predictable attendance
· Work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as required
· Complete other support tasks as deemed appropriate by the management team.
· Achieve NFCC Credit Counseling certification within six weeks of hire
High School or General Equivalency Diploma and previous experience performing similar tasks. Excellent verbal communication skills required to gather information from clients and community partners; strong emphasis on telephone communication skills. Proficient keyboard typing and quality computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs and the internet are required. The ability to operate office equipment and the ability to lift and move boxes of up to 25 pounds. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "Financial Services Coordinator" as the subject line.