57 Willoughby Street
Seeking a mission-driven professional with a strong work ethic, ability to multi-task, and broad sense of humor.
- Supervise all teaching staff (teachers, assistant teachers, teacher aides, floaters, cooks, bookkeeper, family workers, custodians, substitutes)
- Provide ongoing coaching to teaching staff to support them in successfully fulfilling all aspects of their role, including but not limited to effective practices in the following:
1) CLASS™ Teacher-Child Interactions
2) Learning Environments
4) Child Assessment
5) Meeting All Children's Needs
6) Working with Families
7) Professional Growth and Collaboration
8) Health and Safety
- Ensure full implementation of all aspects of Creative Curriculum, policies/procedures and tools with the goal of supporting all children to achieve school readiness goals.
- Work with teachers to implement program curriculum with fidelity.
- Work with teachers to implement the child assessment system reliably, including understanding child outcomes data and using them to plan and individualize.
- Confidentiality- maintain all staff and family information confidentiality.
- Deputy Director
- Teacher, Assistant Teachers, Teachers Aides, Helpers, Janitors, Cooks, Bookkeepers, Family Workers, Substitutes
- NYS Professional ECE Certification (Birth-Grade 2) or Valid NYS Permanent Certification B-2 or N-6.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- A 2.5 minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Masters degree in early childhood education
- Experience working with low income populations and diverse cultures.
- Union –Council of School Supervisors & Administrators local 1
- Compensation based on performance with incentives
Brooklyn Kindergarten Society is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, creed, national origin, gender, disability, marital status, and sexual orientation
Includes Health, Vision and Dental
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please sent all cover letters and resumes to email@example.com or HR@bksny.org, No phone calls please.