Building Changes seeks a Senior Accounting Manager to oversee the development and implementation of accounting systems with a strong emphasis on internal controls, conformity to generally accepted accounting principles and risk management. This position reports to the CFO and works closely with the Accounting Manager and Accounting Coordinator. The position is located at our office in Seattle though we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19.
Building Changes advances equitable responses to homelessness in Washington State, with a focus on children, youth, and families and the systems that serve them.
Building Changes works across and within systems to drive and promote equitable responses that address housing crises experienced by people in Washington State, with a focus on children, youth, and families. We do this by pulling together government, philanthropy, and nonprofits in a collective effort to impact homelessness in Washington State. We act as a driver for innovative strategies that help youth and families emerge out of homelessness and maintain stable housing.
Responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate will have a combination of the following:
· Aligns with Building Changes’ mission and commitment to racial equity
· An energetic, forward-thinking, and creative team player with high ethical standards
· Commitment to ensuring financial integrity, and ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion
· Demonstrated people skills necessary to coordinate the flow of information to and from staff who possess varying degrees of financial and program experience
· Detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously; strong time management and project management skills
· The successful applicant will demonstrate integrity, self-direction, attention to detail, flexibility, leadership, a sense of humor, grace under pressure, ingenuity, and mutual respect for co-workers
Note: In our effort to conduct an inclusive search for qualified candidates, this position does not require an advanced degree. Educational attainment will be considered along with other experience.
Salary range for this position is $75,000 - $85,000. We offer excellent health, time off, retirement and other benefits.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter with the subject line: Senior Accounting Manager.
Building Changes is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong organizational commitment to building a diverse workforce.
Building Changes seeks a Senior Accounting Manager to oversee the development and implementation of accounting systems with a strong emphasis on internal controls, conformity to generally accepted accounting principles and risk…