District of Columbia
The Operations Associate will support the operations team on a wide variety of areas, including accounts payable and receivable, contract management, and office management. We are looking for an individual who works efficiently, is systems-oriented, and is comfortable working across several teams. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, and highly organized. This is an excellent position for a person with a strong attention to detail and an interest in diving into nonprofit management and progressive politics.
This position will report to the HR & Operations Director, and will work closely with the Senior Accountant and other members of the operations department, as well as a growing team of remote and local staff. A positive custom-service attitude and a dedication to equity and inclusion in all operations work is essential.
We are hiring for this position immediately. This position is full-time, with a minimum salary of $48,000, commensurate with experience. Indivisible provides a robust benefits package including full medical/dental/vision/life coverage, a discounted gym membership, and a 401(k) plan.
- Independently develop, manage, and and maintain systems for processing administrative requests including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, contract review and execution, and general office needs
- Serve as the primary administrator for our credit card and travel booking systems, including developing org-wide processes for these systems, working with staff to complete monthly financial close, and troubleshooting systems as needed
- Independently develop and maintain filing systems for electronic documents, including contracts, invoices, and other critical documents
- Lead main office operations, including procurement of supplies, coordinating office spaces, and serving as the primary point of contact for our office services provider
- A wide variety of other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proactive approach to problem solving and the ability to spot opportunities to improve processes
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, particularly via email
- Strong attention to detail
- Adaptability, flexibility, and comfort with working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Customer service orientation
- Experience working with a diverse team
- Alignment on the mission and values of Indivisible
- Note: If you believe you can fulfill the job responsibilities, are a good match, and are excited by the position, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, please still apply and emphasize any transferable skills in your cover letter.
- Familiarity with financial processes, including accounts payable and receivable
- Familiarity with contracts management
- Familiarity with project management software
Indivisible provides a robust benefits package including full medical/dental/vision/life coverage, a discounted gym membership, and a 401(k) plan.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply through the link above.