18R Shepard St.
Founded in 1999, The Midas Collaborative is a statewide nonprofit organization that helps low and moderate-income residents of Massachusetts build assets and achieve greater economic stability. With the help of Midas and its members, families across the state build assets and financial knowledge that changes lives. As a membership organization, Midas provides capacity building, technical assistance, training, and advocacy opportunities to member and partner organizations. Midas also advances the dialogue on economics, consumer financial protection, and asset building with public officials at every level of government.
Midas seeks an Asset Development Program Manager Trainee who will manage the matched savings program with a focus on growth and strategy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Develop and sustain new and existing partnerships with nonprofit organizations and financial institutions for savings incentive programs
· Oversee quality assurance activities, including, but not limited to surveys, evaluations, database management and reporting including Federal reports on a bi-annual and annual basis
· Lead fiscal administration of savings accounts which includes disbursements, data entry, filing, and related tasks
· Manages program to integrate policy, service and community collaborations to further Midas’ strategic direction
· Manage and support program staff plus interns and volunteers, as needed
· Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications: Demonstrated experience managing nonprofit/entrepreneurial initiatives, commitment to social justice and strengths-based management, direct service experience, and strong written and verbal skills required, as are initiative, problem-solving, attention to detail, and an ability to work collaboratively on multiple projects with multiple partners. Experience in financial security/asset-building projects preferred.
Computer skills: Comfortable with MS Office, online platforms, social media, and data management required. Experience with Assets for Independence (AFI) Federal Programs and Vistashare Outcome Tracker a plus.
Setting: Flexible hours and work setting. Occasional statewide travel required. A warm and enjoyable work environment. Midas is an equal opportunity employer.
Reports to: Midas Executive Director and Current Midas Asset Development Program Manager
To Apply: Send resume materials to Anahit@MidasCollab.org
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required