2 Research Parkway
Description - Responsible for deliveries and pickups of CFB food. Reports to the Transportation Manager.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
1. Loads and unloads CFB truck.
2. Picks up product from donors on schedule, arrives with necessary equipment.
· Maintains accurate counts of product.
· Signs invoices for what is received.
· Assures safe transportation to and from the warehouses/drop sites (load balanced and secured).
· Unloads truck as required.
· Maintains accurate receiving record.
· Assures timely and proper storage of product.
3. Conducts routine maintenance of CFB truck.
· Check fluids daily, performs safety checks to detect potential problems.
· Coordinates scheduled preventative maintenance with Transportation Manager.
· Knowledge of, and compliance with, applicable laws and regulations.
· Maintains accurate records of trip log.
4. Assists in warehouse operations as required by Transportation Manager or Operations Director.
· Assists with warehouse maintenance.
· Assists with sorting of salvage.
5. Maintains regular telephone contact with CFB during the work day.
· Calls Operations Department in case of unexpected delays or problems with pickups or deliveries.
· Calls Operations Department when every pick up or delivery is completed.
· Calls Operations Department for instructions in case of equipment failure or accident.
6. Performs other duties as assigned by the Transportation Manager.
1. Class A or B CDL required. Safe driving record.
2. Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
3. Fork lift and pallet jack certification.
4. High School Diploma/GED required.
5. Must be able to contribute to a positive work environment with commitment to social justice.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume with salary requirements to: