121 Avenue of the Americas
- Are you an exceptional educator?
- Are you willing to commit to high expectations for yourself and your students?
- Do you value professional growth?
- Do you use data to inform your work?
- Would you welcome a collaborative environment?
- Is an urban school an exciting place for you to shine?
- Are you mission driven?
- Will you be a CHAMPION?
BSA is looking for
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in subject area to be taught – Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience in an urban public high school or charter school setting
- Proven track-record of high achievement in the classroom and evidence-based practice
- Belief in and alignment with BSA’s CHAMPION Model and growth mindset
- Valid New York State Certification
Minimum Education Required