125 University Avenue
Job Title: Program Director of Early Childhood and Infant/Toddler Programs
Organization: International Child Resource Institute (ICRI)
Location: San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley
Job Type: Full-Time, Monday-Friday
As ICRI has been requested to operate a number of employer-sponsored early childhood programs for iconic companies and educational institutions, we are seeking the best and the brightest to lead our work at these programs utilizing the latest knowledge of the neuroscience of children's brain development, a deep understanding of various forms of Emergent Curriculum, and an excitement at being involved with our model early childhood centers of excellence.
About ICRI: The International Child Resource Institute (ICRI), one of the preeminent organizations in the world working on early childhood development and education, is looking for a remarkable Project Director. As ICRI continues to grow in our home territory of the San Francisco Bay Area we are seeking top Early Childhood Leaders and Experts to work with early childhood and infant/toddler centers at major corporations, renowned universities, and our own model early childhood programs in the United States, Africa, and Asia.
Qualifications: You are a lifelong learner who lives, breathes, and revels in work with children and families. You have probably carried out some of your own research in this area, but more importantly, are an "outside the box" thinker, an enthusiastic team-building leader, and one who turns challenges into opportunities every day.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 12 Early Childhood Education (ECE) units
- 5+ years experience working with infants, toddlers, and preschool-aged children
- Deep knowledge of early childhood education, child development, and emergent curriculum
- Commitment to promoting the mission and values of ICRI
- A positive attitude, flexibility and enthusiasm for early education and learning
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Working at ICRI: We provide all teachers and staff with a positive environment that rewards excellence, promotes learning, and offers great benefits, including:
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Competitive pay with opportunities for raises
- Opportunity to participate in a 403(b) retirement program with a matching plan
- Potential for relocation reimbursement and housing allowance
How to Apply:
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to us with "Program Director” in the subject line.
Thank you for expressing interest in joining our team. You can learn more about us at www.icrichild.org.
Minimum Education Required