iMentor is seeking a Research Associate to join the Organizational Learning & Impact team. Reporting to the Managing Director of Organizational Learning and Impact, the Research Associate will help make iMentor’s programmatic data more accessible and actionable for professionals throughout the organization. They will clean, manage, and analyze data and support the work of the OLI team by communicating research findings in with clarity and in ways that will drive improvements in iMentor’s program to support positive outcomes for students.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing, manipulating, and analyzing large quantitative data sets, communicating research findings in a clear and compelling ways, and will approach programmatic data analysis through an equity lens.
· Deepen internal stakeholders’ understanding, engagement with, and usage of programmatic data points
· Strengthen relationships between OLI and other teams who leverage programmatic data in their work
· Manage data requests that come through OLI’s ticketing system
· Build datasets required for the OLI team’s analytical projects
· Manage data cleaning, aggregation, and quality control protocols around programmatic data
· Create reports and data visualizations for internal and external audiences
· Provide additional support on analytical projects such as reporting on long term programmatic outcomes and programmatic learning
· Execute on OLI-owned data collection, cleaning, analysis, and presentation processes related to survey administration and other data points
- Support iMentor organization-wide initiatives, requiring occasional evening and/or weekend events
· Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced degree in education, social science research, statistics, evaluation, economics, or related field preferred
· Experience managing, manipulating, and analyzing large quantitative data sets
· Demonstrated success producing deliverables on time and with outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
· Experience with data analytics software, such as R (preferred), SAS, or STATA. Preferred experience with SQL and data visualization software, such as Tableau.
· Ability to communicate complex research findings and analytical results to non-technical audiences
· Experience working with quantitative data in an education or nonprofit setting preferred
· Demonstrated alignment with iMentor's mission, values, and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
· Views differences between individuals (race, gender, age, cultural heritage, physical ability, education, beliefs, and lifestyle) as an asset and demonstrates an appreciation of the diversity across the iMentor community.
· Our organization works in partnership with district public schools across the country. In doing so we must meet all compliance requirements of those districts.
· Must have home internet access.
iMentor is seeking a Research Associate to join the Organizational Learning & Impact team. Reporting to the Managing Director of Organizational Learning and Impact, the Research Associate will help make iMentor’s…