Program Assistant for growing local non-profit
30 hours a week with potential for full-time in the future
· Discuss and explain loan program on the phone with potential borrowers
· Review and submit loan documents for eligibility, then submit to the Program Director for final review
· Schedule and organize appointments with prospective borrowers as requested by program manager
· Meet with borrowers to discuss concerns or questions, then relay those issues to the Program Director when needed
· Pull Collections report monthly and call borrowers/guarantors who have missed payments/print out and send letters to delinquent borrowers/guarantors
· Pull Paid Off Loans report monthly and send letters/Promissory Notes to paid off borrowers/guarantors
· Perform outreach in the community when needed
· Maintain the “team” email account and respond to messages in a timely fashion
· Enter borrower payments into AutoPal software system and log them in journal
· Maintain borrower files and add new information as it becomes available
· Help borrowers fill out paperwork and attend to correspondence
· Backup computer and hard copy file systems on a weekly basis
· Other as needed tasks assigned from the Program Director.
· Cross train in other office areas.
· Computer savvy and capable of learning new software
· Handle fluctuating work load
· Team player
· Financial counselling/literacy experience preferred
· Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
Resumes and cover letters can be emailed or faxed.
Minimum Education Required