SCO Family of Services has provided vital human services throughout New York City and Long Island for more than 100 years. SCO helps vulnerable New Yorkers build a strong foundation for the future. We get young children off to a good start, launch youth into adulthood, stabilize and strengthen families and unlock potential for children and adults with special needs.
SCO Family of Services welcomes you to join our family and help us work together to carry out our mission to build a stronger tomorrow.
• Monitor program to ensure compliance with Federal, State, and Local codes, compliance with regulations of funding body (OPWDD), and compliance with agency policies and procedures.
• Assist program staff to meet all codes and regulations
• Develop comprehensive training schedule and monitor compliance for staff
• Ensure program is maintained in accordance with Council On Accreditation standards and requirements.
• Assist program staff in their efforts to develop, initiate, and monitor short-term annual plans in support of long-term strategic planning efforts.
• Conduct investigations for incident management. Track and review program-specific incident, accident, and grievance reports.
• Participate in Incident Review Committee; maintain records for incident reporting
• Supervise QI Specialists; complete evaluations
• Analyze program risk management, environmental surveillance, and quality control activities
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required
• Participate in Agency-Wide Quality Improvement meetings
• Maintain all requisite certifications, including SCIP-R Master Trainer, CPR
• Other QI tasks as assigned
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Preferred.
• Minimum of three years’ experience in services with individuals with developmental disabilities.
• Strong knowledge of OMRDD/Medicaid regulations and agency procedures.
• Ability to handle emergencies in a professional manner.
• Valid NYS Driver’s License
SCO Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employment Employer.
: DIR. OF QUAL. ASSUR.
: New York-Queens-Jamaica
Minimum Education Required