The Senior Manager of Finances is a hands-on, active member of the organization’s management team who provides leadership and support in the following areas: finance, budgeting and contracting. She/he plays a critical role in partnering with the senior leadership team of the organization in strategic decision making to enhance organizational effectiveness.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications and experience:
- Budget development using excel spreadsheets
- Manage financials and prepare financial reports using QuickBooks.
- Keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of MAPS
- Understands ethical behavior that is consistent with the values of the organization
Minimum Education Required