Everytown for Gun Safety, the largest gun violence prevention advocacy group in the country, is seeking a Technology Systems Analyst. Reporting to the Director of Information Technology, the position will work to advance the mission of technology integration. This Technology Systems Analyst will provide high quality technical support and platform management to Everytown users. The applicant must enjoy working in a passionate and fast-paced environment.
As Technology Systems Analyst, the successful candidate will:
- Assist in monitoring and managing user access to Everytown’s platforms
- Assist with vendor relations, procurement, installation, and implementation of information as appropriate
- Assist with the management of the software and hardware inventory of equipment including desktops, laptops, iPads, copiers, printers, etc.
- In working with Everytown’s staff, the analyst will assess and respond to their IT needs as well as provide maintenance and support for office technology.
- Provide outstanding user support and excellent service that meets the scope and guidelines of the IT department as well as Everytown’s policies
- Determine root of cause or reason for IT issues, manage issues with the carrier and vendors, provide correct and accurate information and follow up
- Provide informal training on assigned hardware and software as need arises
- Design and maintain technical documentation (Technical & Workflow diagrams)
- Provide support during off-hours.
- Interface with Everytown’s teams to ensure effective platform management
- Strong organizational skills: ability to prioritize, maintain attention to detail and recognize time constraints
- Design and perform various tests on multi-platform SaaS Applications
- Understand and evaluated eDiscovery capabilities of new and emerging technologies
- Identify and implement improvements in preserving and collecting data, including process improvements new tools, equipment, etc.
- Work across local, remote teams to provide continuity
- Competency with 3rd party SaaS based administrative and applications of technology
- Current and in-depth knowledge of network architecture, including wireless networks
- Ability to prioritize, problem-solve efficiently and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Strong organizational, technical, and analytical skills; detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Willingness to learn, pursue personal instruction from co-workers to expand knowledge
- Ability to share and communicate relevant information in timely fashion
- Thoroughness, attention to detail, accuracy
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Facilitate top-level and prompt customer service
- Communicate in a customer-friendly and service-oriented manner at all levels of computer acumen
Technology Associate Minimum Requirements Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in an appropriate field (information technology, computer science, systems management, or related discipline)
Minimum Qualifications/Education Requirements:
- At least 3 years of:
- Supporting Apple and Dell computers in an educational or corporate environment
- GSuite (add user, change user info, reset passwords, move users, create and set permissions on shared resources)
- Experience in similar position performing the duties and demonstrating a high/substantial level of the knowledge, skills and abilities
- Using SQL/ Oracle and other related experience for 3rd party SaaS applications
- Ability but not limited to Analysis, Problem Solving and Documentation Skills
- Familiarity with platforms Cisco Meraki, SentinelOne, Asana, Cloudflare and etc.
- Combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Everytown for Gun Safety provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization and vital to our success.