1368 Fulton Street
The Chief of Staff is a new position to support the oversight of the design, implementation, management, administration, and continuous improvement of Restoration's economic mobility and health programs. The Chief of Staff, in working with the Executive Vice President for Programs, various Program Managers and Directors, will identify strategic program focus areas, goals, develop and implement a business plan to manage priorities, staff capacity, partnerships, and other resources in order to meet these goals.
Responsibilities and Expectation - Focuses on:
- Assist the EVP for Programs in managing the operations of self -sufficiency and upward mobility programs as well as those addressing health disparities for individuals and families. Work closely with Program Managers for Care Coordination, Asset Building, Education & Training,Workforce Development units, Site Managers, Directors, and the Director of the Center for Healthy Neighborhoods.
- Ensure the continued implementation and institutionalization of unified program designs, training curriculum, processes, policies, procedures and systems across service location, initiatives and contracts.
- Develop and implement initiatives for team building and staff empowerment.
- Asses current and develop new partnerships and collaborative strategies.
- Manage the procurement, registration and execution of (government) contracts and ensure that these are implemented in line with the overall model for economic mobility and health at Restoration.
- Serve as key stakeholder in the development of a corporate-wide performance management system, including a central platform for Center for Personal Financial Health and Center for Healthy Neighborhoods to manage their case load, utilize for continuous program improvement, and report on progress and outcomes.
Fiscal & Budget Management:
- Assist in the development and manage budgets for the Center for Personal Financial Health and the Center for Healthy Neighborhoods and ensure that resources are allocated to meet goals, also in working with Restoration Contract Manager.
- Master's Degree in Public Policy, Social Work, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 3 years of successful experience in non-profit or for profit management and/or public administration.
- Exceptional project management, prioritization, and planning skills, with demonstrated success producing high quality deliverables on time and within budget.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Accrued time includes Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days
403(b) Plan offerings
Minimum Education Required